Haven’t posted in a while

January 11, 2010 at 9:46 pm | Posted in 寵物雜記/Pet Tales, 封鎖的回憶/Cherished Moments, 心情筆記/Journal | Leave a comment

So, I haven’t posted in a while. Basically ’cause of my limited access to the internet.

From mid to end of December, I was scheduled to do my annual housesitting in Xizhi. Millie went along with me. On 12/30, I got news that an aunt on my father’s side was ill and hospitalized. So, Millie stayed in Xizhi, and I went to stay with my cousin each night. Since then, I’ve only been home on Saturday nights as I have a class the next morning and my cousin will have a friend or other cousin go stay with her.

I had limited access to internet from Jenny’s, but basically no internet access from my cousin’s. Therefore, resulting in only very few posts lately.

I’m beginning to feel sleep deprived, as I’m not getting enough sleep and rest. Can you imagine, a junior high school student has to be at school by 7:15am and doesn’t get home until 10:00pm? Thus, I end up starting my day way earlier than normal and also commuting farther and longer than usual. The new Sunday morning class doesn’t help in this case either.

I’m feeling lost without Millie and even more frustrated that I can’t even visit with her. My friends say if I visit her and play with her and then leave her there again, she’ll feel abandoned again. I’ve already left her on her own with Jenny’s family. I know she’s well taken care of, but I can’t help feeling low about it.

Furthermore, I’m sad each time I think of the fact that W is going away for work. Three years is not short. How I wish we could spend more time together now also before he leaves, but between his and my full schedule, we’re having a hard time meet up these days.

I woke up with a pounding headache this morning. Took a tylenol but that didn’t seem to help much. It got me through the morning, but by afternoon I was getting dizzy. I left a few hours early to come home and rest. I took and another tylenol, drank lots of water and also remembered to take my iron supplement. I’m not sure which of the above (or many all) helped, but I just woke up from a nice long “nap” and now must head across town to my cousin’s. I am feeling a lot better than most of today.


Leave a Comment »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: